This software allows your PC to control the Japan Radio Communications NRD535 receiver. It has been designed in such a way that all functions can be activated directly from the keyboard saving thus a lot of time and manipulations.
It allows to:
- Connect through any local serial port (COM1 to COM8),
- Drive the main receiver command: frequency, mode, filters, agc, noise blanker and attenuator,
- Display in real time any receiver setting modification,
- Display the current frequency bandplan,
- Display wellknown frequency identifications,
- Automatically selects the appropriate filter bandwith and detection mode,
- Import frequencies files,
- Set current frequency from any number pasted in the clipboard,
- and many other functions I will let you discover ...
This application has been written in Visual Basic language.
I have not find enough time to write a good documentation. However a quick help windows can be displayed by using the 'F1' key.