The 'lite' distribution requires you manually register the receiver driver DLL by using the 'regsvr32 ReceiverCtl.dll'. You may also have to download some common generic Microsoft such as MsComm32.ocx and MsWinSck.ocx.
This software allows your receiver to be automatically updated with the last frequency that has been extracted from one IRC channel, mainly the '#monitor' or the '#wunclub' dedicated channels.
It allows to:
- Connect to the receiver through any local serial port (COM1 to COM8),
- Display and save all the channel messages,
- Display the JOIN/QUIT commands,
- Display and store the frequencies find in the messages,
- Send the last found frequency to the receiver,
- Send message text selected mode or frequency to the receiver using just one double click,
- Send text messages to the channel or to any current user,
- Open an URL in your default navigator with just a double click,
- Send current receiver frequency and mode to the channel or to any current user,
- Keep an history buffer with the last 8 messages send,
- One or more instances to be run with their own parameters.