Schematic (Controller part 1)
Using an arduino Nano V3 card, this controller has been designed to drive an any Diseqc 1.2 compatible HH motor.
It includes the following features:
- Two positionning mode can be defined:
- Manual with 0.1° steps and satellites name displayed on knwon positions,
- Memorized with 80 E/W named positions,
- Two driving mode can be selected:
- Master mode with the controller handling postionning, LNB power, polarisation and band selection,
- Slave mode with the controller handling positionning on request and being off line at any other time.
The receiver is connected accordingly to the coaxial line (isolated through a capacitor or switched on/off the line).
- Elevation is computed in real time from local position while absolute position is displayed,
- Motor status is monitored using a MAX 44282F current sensor allowing for accurate position timings.
|Motor Current sensor
Last revision: 24/03/2014